Monday 13 February 2012

PIGGIN OUT @ KISSATEN (IOI BOULEVARD, PUCHONG)

This post is definitely a pretty delayed post and I thought I would not have done justice to my wife if I didn’t write about Kissaten as she seems to love the place.

Although I expected to have sushi and maki’s when my wife suggested we have dinner here, I was a little caught off guard when I saw the menu and they were serving pasta’s and burgers… kinda like Pasta Zanmai… Japanese Italian restaurant.




Finding some difficulty in ordering (as I always have with pastas as I wanna be sure what I am about to order is good) I decided to stick to what I know best – PORK and hence I ordered the Pork Belly Spaghetti Set (RM27.80) which came with a mushroom soup and salad. Just couldn’t get my head around drinking mushroom soup at a Japanese restaurant but the food was good. The pasta especially came with a generous load of pork belly and poached egg on the top.



My wife on the other hand ordered the Mushroom Spaghetti Set (RM24.80) which also came with mushroom soup and salad.


The highlight of the dishes was actually their Teriyaki Pork Burger (RM10.90). Oozing with teriyaki sauce with succulent pork patty clamed between an egg, vegetable and sesame seed bun, the burger was seriously good. Considering the price of the burger, the next time I’m here, I’ll just order 2 Teriyaki Pork Burger and that would have definitely made my day.



Location:
D-G-57&58, Block D, IOI Boulevard,
Jalan Kenari 5,
Bandar Puchong,
47170 Puchong,
Selangor.

GPS: N3.046286, E101.621546

No comments:

Post a Comment